Thursday, February 23, 2006

Google-ized Roll Call


So as far as I can tell it works a little like this.
you put in a name (mabye even your own) and press enter,
a few moments later a list of places your handle has been published comes up.
So my proposal is this:
Let's start an OFFMEN roll call, that way when someone enters their own name into the old google (who hasn't done it at least once) the blog will come up and they are more likely to find their way here. and if not it's fun to see how good your memory is. since I spent most of my time in Florida I'll start with the easy names. don't forget A.K.A's it'll make it more challenging and fun,
in no particular order:

Eric Enders, AKA: Tippy, Eric Kvitek
Bob Lonski, AKA: Ski, Robert James Lonski, woolie-Jack
Scott Cain, AKA: uhhh, Scooter?(did you have a nick name?)
Frank Bongiovani, AKA: Mongo,
Mike Thumm, AKA: Big Mike, Thumie, Lady Killer
John Miller, AKA: John T.
Peter Barson, AKA: Pete, pj, Peter Jeremy
that's all I got for now.

4 comments:

Sickboy said...

I think this is a great idea!!!!!

I also think if we are to do this, we should do it as a seperate post each time so it gets "front page" action.

good idea!!!

Scott said...

I was thinking of putting it as a side bar (table)

Or,

We could color code our names, those that are found are in black, or those that are not in red? Maybe it is part of our profiles?

Or,

We could create photo icons of each missing offmen....I am not sure my photo archive is that good.

Or,

Create a separate page would be a little more private? Would people find it?

Scott said...

I did not have a nick name... with the OFFMEN. However my friends in Minnisota called me scooter trash.
Scott

Sickboy said...

scooter trash?

What the hell?