Friday, February 10, 2006

In reference to comments proceeding Eric's Initiations post


What kind of sick neurotic weirdo am I, would you believe I have a photo of the offending gallon jug of Louisiana Hot Sauce. For those of you who are out of the loop this photo was taken in 1992. And now may I present the to you from the one time home of OFFMEN Frank and Scott our fridge scene here full of food! Yes it is true any of you OFFMEN better think twice about running for political office! There seems to be a large amount of images in my archive…you know who you are.

Scott

1 comment:

Scott said...

Ok, what DONT you have on film? I think I would beat several people up for a weekend alone with a scanner and your photo albums. I cant imagine what you have and its obviously a treasure.

I cannot wait until you post more!

I remember that fridge. it was always full of something...usually beer and/or soda. And I too will concur, that is the bottle of sauce. I am beginning to remember now...poor, poor Bob. We were pretty nasty to him werent we?