Friday, February 02, 2007

Man Vs. Wild

---Has anyone ever seen the show Man Versus Wild? Its pretty damn cool. They take this survival expert, former British military comando and dump him off in various places on Earth where people like you and I would last a whole couple of hours. He does some pretty neat stuff...builds shelters, searches for and finds exotic foods to survive on and so on. Its on a 7 PM on the Discovery Channel on Friday nights. Im watching it right now. Right now this guy has been dumped off in the Sierra and has been building a raft out of drift wood.

The blog has been really quiet as of late. I know PJ is traveling due to his mom's passing. I hope he is doing well. I feel terrible again and Im starting to wonder if I am getting pneumonia. Not good. I am supposed to see my kid this weekend but Im not sure Im gonna make it, plus I dont wanna expose her.---

No comments: