Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday morning DUI

A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over and asks, “Where have you been?”
“I've been to the pub,” slurs the drunk.
“Well,” says the cop, “it looks like you've had quite a few.”
“I did alright,” the drunk says with a smile.
“Did you know,” says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, “that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?”
“Oh, thank heavens,” sighs the drunk. “For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf.”

---Hey boys, hows things? Hey PJ, I have a question, do you know what your work schedule looks like yet for the week of the 17th-24thish? I will be in town that week and I will wanna get together. I know Martin has said he has Thu and Fri off, so is there someway in hell you could work your way into getting one of those nights free? Lemme know. We will plan for something.

The weather here isnt too bad. Its cold but not bitter freezin ass cold like it has been as of late and the sun is out which is nice...I havent seen the sun in several days.

If you have a joke, its time to pass it on. I found this one at jokeoftheday.com. That it from me for now, there were no real good news stories to pass on, except I read something about N. Korea dismantling their nukies. Thats kinda interesting I guess, maybe Ill post something about that.---

5 comments:

dad-e~O said...

I am generally of Fri/Sat. I will double check that weekend for sure

Sickboy said...

thanks brother! I figured we could all meet up somewhere for some food/drink.

Sickboy said...

Mark, would you be willin to head out to the burbs for an evening too? I would like to see you as well.


PJ, I will prolly be bringing Jen B. and Kris R. with me too for that night, they wanna see you as well.

dad-e~O said...

Peggy's?

Sickboy said...

we could do that, I will post more definite plans as the week draws on....