Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sleepy time rules!

The average American uses his snooze alarm 1.3 times per day.


---I LOVE to sleep, dont you? That beautiful feeling of being wrapped up in bed...nice warm comforter, your pillow all nice and soft. What a great experience sleep can be. Im sure most of you Offmen dont get enough sleep (Im looking in your direction Martin) and at the same time, this is probably something youve adjusted to. Ill admit, if I dont get at least 7 hours a night, Im pretty useless the next day, especially with the medications Im on.

Sleeping and eating are probably 2 of my most favorite things in life. Both can be really enjoyable, you know? Whats most important to you?---

1 comment:

Scott said...

Some times when I just want to get away I dream of this place. Interesting thing about my imaginary secret getaway is that central to its theme is a very comfy old couch where I get to sleep!

So I guess I fantasize about sleep - but I am thankful that I get more than Martin. HOW DO YOU DO IT!