Friday, January 26, 2007

Morning zip taken to the next level...yet again.

---'Morning guys. There wasnt that many good news stories so far this morning, but I did find this and figured it was worth a line or two. Enough caffeine to equal 2 cups of coffee is quite a bit, but I would try one just to say I have. Can you think of a good name for these little treats?

I sure do hope that the boys like Mark M. and Mr. Martin update to our new blogger interface. They post here often and I would miss them if they dont make it to the new blogger. As far as the other boys, well, lets face it, we rarely see them here, so I dont know what to say about them. Maybe we should send out a mass email letting everyone know its time to update. Im peering in your direction Scott my man...do you have a lot of our boys emails? I only have yours, PJs and like 1 or 2 others. Maybe you can figure something out this weekend Scott. Let us know and THANKS!

Here is the article about these newly developed "buzz donuts".---


DURHAM. N.C. Jan 26, 2007 (AP)— That cup of coffee just not getting it done anymore? How about a Buzz Donut or a Buzzed Bagel? That's what Doctor Robert Bohannon, a Durham, North Carolina, molecular scientist, has come up with. Bohannon says he's developed a way to add caffeine to baked goods, without the bitter taste of caffeine. Each piece of pastry is the equivalent of about two cups of coffee.
While the product is not on the market yet, Bohannon has approached some heavyweight companies, including Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks about carrying it.

No comments: