Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Scary college time

On any given Friday night, there is a one in two chance that a randomly selected American college student is under the influence of at least one substance.


---That little note scares me when it comes to raising my own kid and sending her off to college. I hope I can rasie her right enough to not pull the shit I did when I was around that age. Do any of you lie awake at night yet thinking about that?

Its still freezin ass cold here today and we are expecting another inch of snow this afternoon. Im still flippin sick as can be too, so the cold doesnt help. How are things there guys?---

2 comments:

Martin said...

I worry about how they're going to be when they go to kindergarten, and that's still a few years away.

Sickboy said...

Yeah, I freak out now and ava is only in pre school.