Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is funny.

Goodmorning! We are getting hammered by a pretty good sized snow storm right now. Several inches on the ground, a little more coming. I thought Id start the day off with a humorous little note.

So speaking of goodmornings, how many of you eat breakfast to start the day? Im not a big breakfast eater, I usually just start my day out with a couple -o- smokes and a cup of coffee or two.


---As a joke, an AT&T employee set up the number 666 to forward calls to George W. Bush's campaign headquarters last October. It was in place for three weeks before it was discovered---

6 comments:

dad-e~O said...

What!!
666, how did they get away with that? Martin? any feedback

Sickboy said...

Yeah, how exactly does one do that?

Scott said...

I am driven out of bed by the mere thought of cold cereal every morning... that and the demands of my son. He eats his cheerios and milk separate and I eat them together.

Sickboy said...

Hahaha, that got me laughing Scott.

Have you tried the fruity cheerios yet?

Scott said...

no but I did try some yogurt Cheerios, they looked like little powdered donuts.

By the by, I love your commentary on the articles you chose!!!!!!!!!

dad-e~O said...

I like the fruity cherios, and the cheerios with fruit. and the regular cherios with honey and bannana. and the ......