Friday, January 26, 2007

The pumpkin.

More arrests for misdemeanors are made on Halloween than any other day.


---I can remember bits and pieces about the Offmen Halloween prank known as the piss pumpkin. I think it was Rick R. who initially stole the pumpkin off of someone's porch so we wouldnt have to waste valuable time and money finding a pumpkin. I think we went to Mike's house to carve out the guts of the pumpkin and then we laid out our final plans to put this whole ordeal into action.

I dont think we strayed too far from Mike's house to actually place the pumpkin in the road, we only went a few miles. Once we got to our desired location, we all took turns making a liquid deposit into the pumpkin. I can remember there were 5 or 6 of us in attendence that night too.

Once we had done that we placed the pumpkin in the road and then we hid behind a large dumpster if my memory serves me correct. Then we waited. And waited. Several cars simply went around the pumpkin and paid no attention to it which Im sure made us mad.

Finally someone actually stopped to move the pumpkin and I can remember our excitement. Even though our goal was to have someone hit the pumpkin, we were happy to have someone finally pay attention! I can remember the guy getting out of his car and looking around because it was pretty late at night. He picked up the pumpkin, which made us assume that he was just going to move it out of the way...little did he know he was in for a surprize.

As he lifted the pumpkin the lovely liquid contents poured out all over him and we all had to hold back from breaking into hysterics! I can vividly see this guy now, all embarrased and really mad over the fact that he just ended up soaked in our urine. He dropped the pumpkin and managed to angrily get into his car and speed away.

This was probably the most infamous prank we ever pulled as a collective group and it will always bring a childlike smile to my face.---

3 comments:

dad-e~O said...

sorry I missed it, It brought a smile to my face picturing it

Sickboy said...

yeah Im sorry you missed it too, it was a good time.

Scott said...

It was very fun to be there unless you were rick