Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday morning.

---Hey guys. Im feeling a bit better but Im still pretty stuffed up. Its below zero here with the wind chill and my balcony door is frozen shut. Im thinking about buying a nice bottle of red wine to drink but I dont know where to start, can one of you guys give me some advice?

Im thinking about teh quitting smoking thing more and more now and I realized that the only reason I smoke is because Im an addict. I dont even really enoy it anymore. My quit date should be soon, hpoefully before I come there for my visit, but time will tell, it still makes me really nervous. I was going through some things here last night and I found an old copy of the only Offmen Informer ever created. I flipped through it and laughed a lot. I wonder why we never got a 2nd one off the ground?---

No comments: