Friday, January 18, 2008

The duplex and the cold, what a combo!

---Well, we officially signed the lease for the duplex this AM and we will take possession on the 15 of next month I think. Our landlord is super nice, very laid back, all around good guy.

We went to Menards earlier and bought a crap load of painting supplies so we can be ready to paint as soon as we can get in there. We went out yesterday and picked up all the new bathroom decor too. I havent decided on what Im going to decorate my walls with yet, any ideas? My room will be painted a light gray.

It is BRUTALLY COLD here today. The kind of cold that takes your breath away stuff. Gloves, hats...all that shit is needed. The sun is out right now, but it doesnt matter, its just too cold to do anything. All the snow that didnt get plowed or what was left behind by plows has become a tightly packed sheet of ice snow which has made traveling in certain parts of town fun. They dont do the side streets too well here. And the "bad parts" of town? Shit, they dont plow them at all.

My 4 CD Social D box set came yesterday and it friggin rocks! The only beef I had about it was the fucking moron who packaged it did a terrible job considering it was coming from somewhere in Germany and by time it made it to me, the jewel case was totally destroyed due too bad packing and customs agents being assholes. So now each CD has it own case that I had found around here, thankfully, I was able to rescue the track listing! God damn good for nothing Germans. But like I said, the set in itself is awesome, a lot of stuff I didnt have.

Well, boys keep warm this weekend, its supposed to be really bad here tomorrow. What ya got going on this weekend?

No comments: