Saturday, January 05, 2008

Good Saturday to you all!

---How is everyone?

I am gonna be full of child today and then tomorrow I will be packing. No, we wont know about the house until this coming Monday or Tuesday, but we still gotta keep things moving in the right direction anyways. Its pretty warm here today, gonna get up to around 45, clear skies, I think we have RAIN coming in for Monday. RAIN, not snow. Interesting.

So it looks as if the Dems. have a really strong front runner and thats not even cutting Hillary out of the picture, shes still gonna win a few states here and there if not more. Thats what concerns me, the Republicans have no show of force, no front man to wage war against a strong Democratic leader if the need be during all the primaries and what have you. Sure, we still havent seen what Rudy can do, but I dont have my hopes up. Im still not backing a candidate 100% yet either.

Maybe one of us should email our "Grand Poobah" to see if he is still out there. I aint gonna do it, I do enough for this blog.

Ava's Birthday is Monday, she will be 5. Damn, 5 already! Gonna have to go out tomorrow and grab her up one more gift. Kids gettin way to big way too fast.

Well, thats all from my end. Politics suck, its gonna rain and my kids gettin too big........---

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-
Kelly and I welcomed Jeffrey Scott on December 18th at 6:46am. He weighed in at 9lbs 4oz and 21.5 inches long. Jeffrey and I are good, dad and I are experiencing some sleep deprivation but surviving.
Monica

Scott said...

Whahoo, Kick Ass!!!!! Congratulations!

That is really wonderful news. I feel for you on the sleep dep part, fear not it gets easier... just not entirely better as far as I know.

Sickboy said...

yeah congrats, the lack of sleep thing gets easier and easier, just wait til he starts mouthing off in a few years, then the real challenge begins.


good for you guys =)

dad-e~O said...

Congrats,
last time you stopped by you looked ready to explode.
baby's are so much fun.....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the well wishes. I was ready to explode! He is a big baby. Hopefully he will be able to meet you all this summer.