Friday, January 04, 2008

Mike Huckabee?

---Well, last night was the Caucus. Obama and Mike Huckabee won. I didnt caucus for either of the two. I am very, very curious now as to see how far this will carry for Mr. Obama and I can also guarantee you there are plenty of Eastern states that will have nothing to do with Mr. Huckabee. Obama frightens me because he is almost too perfectly charismatic and acts nothing like the other Democratic candidates and well, Huckabee has no staying power.

You know whos royally pissed off this morning which I think is great? Good 'ole Hillary. Hah, screw that bitch! She can blame her husband for her demise in the state of Iowa. I think someone sees slick ass Willy and they are reminded of what already once was and want something new and different. If I were her, Id send his ass back to New York to sit down and hush up.

My new tattoo work still hasnt fully healed, I still have some scabbing and crazy, mad itching, but its getting there.

Still no word on the house yet guys, Ill let you know as soon as I hear something. We are continuing to pack though.

Scott, hows the journaling going? Hows the shop PJB? Where the hell is everyone else around here, did they just give up on us? Mr. Martin and Maslov used to come in every now and then to chat, but as of late...nothing!

I hope this finds all of you doing good. More later..........---

2 comments:

dad-e~O said...

I think Huck would be BAD for America in the way that W is bad. but worse.

Sickboy said...

agreed.

Friggin Obama is gonna be the next President.