Monday, February 11, 2008

Ex family matters

---Obama seems to be on a roll now with all his action. He's storming right through the Clinton camp and not takin any prisoners. Its still a long way out though, anything can happen. McCain can take Hillary, its Obama that worries me in the long run. Right now, the tall skinny black man has all the momentum in his favor, leaving the short, cranky white gal in the dirt, but all of that can change in an instant. I think Bill has learned to finally shut the hell up too.

Well, my niece ran away from home last night, which basically puts her in a juvenile holding center until shes 18 with no chance of freedom and the big kicker is her DYING Grandfather had bought tickets for the both of them to go to FLA. in a few weeks to enjoy an end of life journey together for him with his young and beautiful Grand daughter and now that isn't gonna happen cuz shes gonna get locked the hell up! Selfish little bitch. I talked to my ex about it and we both know his heart is broken right now over it. Man, I don't know what to say, she is so much like her junkie fucking Mother some of the time its unreal. My ex is pretty pissed off right now and I know exactly why, believe me. They'll catch her in a few days and it'll all be over but her young life will be ruined and so will her shot at going to FLA. with her Grandfather!

Acting just like her Mother. Damn bitch, Id pay to kick her in the ass right now.---

---DAMN, Could it be any colder out there? I also wanted to let you all know we got our keys, well, we will have our keys for tomorrow! It will be time to paint. Thats when the fun really starts, um, yeah, fun.....---

---Well, its Monday night and no word on her. Grandma is freaked out, thats all I know as of now. I dont think I mentioned earlier that today was the day that her Grandpa went and got evaluated for radiation therapy? Yeah, killer day for the old timer, huh? Gonna go see about starting radiation in a few weeks and now my Granddaughter has ducked out. Yeah, and we think we have it hard on some days because we dont wanna get out of bed cuz it snowing or some shit. Yeah, real hard for us. I wish I was still on speaking terms with my mom in law, shes good people and her and I were tight. She knows Im still a huge part of Ava's life, but I dont think she has any idea as to how close the ex and I still are...---

No comments: