Friday, February 15, 2008

This and that.....

---Thanks for all the pics Scott, they were all great. I should be over at the new place right now painting but Im sick which sucks. Things are going pretty well over there, more or less.

If you wanna read about the real dealings Ive kinda had since last night go read my reply under the gang banger post Pete made. Yeah, it sucks. It doesnt effect me directly, but its still a mess cuz I dont want the ex takin my smalls(kid) up there right now if things are happening like that.

The sun is shining bright here right now, but I think todays high is 13 here. It says that right now its 6. At least there is no more snow in the forecast. Ive said it a million times, dont mind winter and all, but this season can be done now, its proven its point and its kicked some ass. Please go away now. I know you guys have had it super rough too with winters dealing's.

Talked to my buddy last night who knows some people and he said he hears that the mighty, unstoppable force that is Social D. is taking a little break from things right now. That sucks. Get in the damn studio and get that next album goin!!!

Anyone got any special plans this weekend? Nothing going on for me, just trying to keep warm. I dont think its gonna be super cold here this weekend, it'll be in like the 30s!

Talk later brothers.---

No comments: