Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday afternoon in Des Moines....

---Well, today is like a picture perfect day here, the sun is out and its really not cold at all, but tomorrow afternoon things are SUPPOSED to get hairy with the snow and the winter all over again. Man, I hope not! Or I at least hope it holds off until really late in the afternoon tomorrow or until tomorrow night so we can get fully moved and so my ex can make it back here safe with the kid. When they go to travel to hang out with her Mom they have a solid hour and 45 min. drive at the least.

Please, no more damn winter until tomorrow night!

We already ran a load of really fragile stuff over there this morning with the help of one of our neighbors' here. Lots of fun, lemme tell ya. Actually, it wasnt bad at all and I think this move tomorrow wont be bad either. The movers are set to be here at 9 AM sharp. We hope to be done by noonish.

Im pretty certain the dish and phone guys come Tuesday.

Where did Scott go?

PJB, you out there?

I think the Texas primary is next weekend or something like that where it looks as if Hillary will make her last stand. Oh well, ya cant win em all. I dunno who the hell Im gonna back. Maybe I wont back anyone, we will see.

Well, boys, Ill have this thing hooked up until later this evening, get back at me if you stumble across this and feel like chattin back at me.---

---SCORE on the weather front here in town. It aint supposed to get really bad here until very late tomorrow afternoon into the evening, which is great cuz we'll be moving in dry weather, but it sucks cuz that means Ill be doin some shoveling into the night tomorrow! Hopefully my ex will get her ass in gear quick enough to make it back into town too so Im not worried sick about them.---

No comments: