Saturday, February 09, 2008

WTF Jack

---Wow, all I will say is the next time I plan on making it into town you guys will go this ape shit over me w/ mass chain emails and plotting and planning, trying to figure out who will be where and when.

Dayum!


Well, anyways, have a pleasant weekend, and NO I didnt have to say it be a good weekend bitches.

I still love ya though, but this really fuckin hurt my feelings. Ive been to Chicago from Iowa many times and there was never this much trouble put up for me, it kinda hurts. The only ones that have gone through the trouble to make sure they saw me every time except one was PJB and Mike M. and thats it. Im pretty thankful to have friends like them in my life. I know, vacations and work and all that bullshit gets in the way, but Jesus Christ, if I would have heard one more excuse, that would have been the end of me even trying to give a shit about putting plans together with you guys.

Just give Mikey S. my best when he gets there, no bullshit.

Man, this is one mad mother fucker

3 comments:

Scott said...

I suspect a big part of the reason is that you have never come during the dead of winter. Also, it has been several years since Mike has been to town (10?). You should feel good in the sense that your efforts here on this blog are in a big part responsible in reuniting many of us.

Any how I can appreciate your feeling on this. I wish the timing was better.

dad-e~O said...

Travel plans are a bit like comedy. Timing is Key.
I am sorry your feelings are getting hurt.

Sickboy said...

Eh hell, I am more OR less over it by now. I do feel as if I do play a big part in this whole little blog game that so many of us enjoy, yet so little of us actually speak up in.

I just get pissed off that people get so caught up in their lives that they forget the little, more simplistic things that can make us tick.

Dont be married to your goddamn job 24/7 and stop to take a look around....tell your hubby/wife to shut the hell up for 2 mins. and finish writing that letter youve been working on now for the last 3 days....set the kid down for 20 seconds or hand he/she off to your significant other and write that long email youve been puttin off for the last 6 months.

THATS THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF.Its like Christ man, one of us could fuckin die tomorrow man, and no one would have the time to react or give a damn. Im not saying blow your kids off, hell no! Thats shit advice and Id never tell you to do that. Just like Im not telling you to blow off the wife or kitten in your life for too long, but every once in a while you gotta do what ya gotta do to get back in touch with the brotherhood.

Like I said, Im over it now Brothers, really, I am. I love you all as if you were my family....ah hell, you ARE my family, just 500 miles away.

We may not agree politically or musically on certain things but gosh dangit, Id hate to see something happen to one of us and the rest of us "regret" it because we were too busy being grown ups, ya know?

I fucking love you guys.