Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Supa Toooosday!!!!

---Well, most of the polls are closing or are closed by now, so wha cha think? Did it live up to the hype? Things will really get rolling now towards the next President, who do you think it will be?

I have been having a lot of conversations lately with a token Democrat and I havent walked away with splitting headaches, so I have definitely become more open to things as of late.

What do you say? Are we one step closer to lettin some Liberal nut job run this ship or do you think things will shore up right in the end? Now when I say "Liberal nut job" I don't necessarily mean ALL the candidates in the running today. And I definitely think that some of our candidates to the right are fucking idiots also.

How about you? What do you say?


Designed my next tattoo today, gonna go on my neck, pretty keen. Gonna be a traditional looking cross with the words "Only God Can Judge Me" intertwined in it. Gotta get a quote first, maybe Ill be lucky enough to have it poked on by late Spring or very early Summer. After what Ive seen and what Ive done in my life, I definitely think that phrase rings true.

Wow, I cant believe how close some of these polls are coming in at. Man, Mitt Romney is gettin rimmed by Huckabee in the worst way. Anything to get McCain in there I guess.

2 words though, 2 words....fuck Hillary. Damn her!

7 comments:

sp9000 said...

If Huckabee (r) and or Hillary (d) win this primary, then it is a win for the baby boomer Generation and not our own. In my opinion it represents 16 more years of (the baby boomer's verity version of ass hole politics) same partisan politics.

Sickboy said...

Yes, it would be then, you are right. I honestly dont think Im gonna vote, even though Obama is tuggin at me, this hardened conservative...

sp9000 said...

I am not so sure my comment makes as much sense today as it did last night... lousy Chimay.

Sickboy said...

Nah, you're point was driven home enough. Ill assume you were talking out of frustration as to how no one yet listens to our generation of voters.

dad-e~O said...

I am a huge slacker, I didn't vote.
I would say that a Mcain, Huckabee ticket might be pretty hard to beat. and would be less awfull then the last 8 years of fuckaree we have had.
but definatly not my first choice

Sickboy said...

McCain is too old and worn out for me to care about, I would hope that Obama would wipe the floor with him and coming from me, that says a lot!

ANYONE BUT HILLARY!!!!!!


If it comes down to McCain vs. Hillary, I will not be voting.

Scott said...

I re-read my comment again, now that my hangover is gone and it still makes no sense.