Sunday, February 10, 2008

Its back again!

---Now when I say "its back again", Im not talking about that weird rash and the burning when I pee, ok? Im talking about another major, nasty assed cold spell, it has to be below zero right now with the wind. This is NO fun.

You guys gettin excited to see Mikey Boy this week? PLEASE take lots of pictures! Since I cant be there, thats all I ask of you is pics,pics,pics.

Man, the Republican Party is torn in like 45 million ways right now and it sucks, we are playin right into their hands. Just dont forget boys; SCREW HILLARY, not literally though. The Offmen need another die hard Republican I can talk to behind closed doors at times like these. I could even settle for an Independent or two at times, but most of ya are still lefties and that does me no good except to argue with and it seems like 8 or 9 times out of ten whenever I come to this board I end up, or end up gettin sucked into an argument, got me? I knew ya would.

Damn its cold out.---

---Im back again and tomorrow they say we are gonna get 3 more inches of the white stuff. This is the worst Winter on record that I can remember, what about you guys?---

1 comment:

dad-e~O said...

rash
tehetehe