Friday, February 15, 2008

Just when I thought...

---it was safe to go "back in the water", things look to be pretty rough here come late tomorrow night into Sunday. Rain, then freezin rain and then the snow. 3-5 inches here on Sun. Ive had it with winter now, its official.

Things have been quiet for my ex Mom in law today which is good good, she doesnt need anything else on her plate, little fuckin gang bangin wanna bes!But those are the ones ya gotta watch, cuz they think they have something to prove. I cant help with the situation as much as Id like to. I dont want some punk ass 15 year old puttin a hole in my chest or head just cuz he has a point to prove. Thats another thing, when did gangs get to be so complex? Where are the days of greaser gangs, just runnin around scaring the hell outta people? The worst of a worst fight may have involved a switchblade or two. I think things got or went bad when America lost it's innocence. From there on out, it was over with!

I just wanted to say have a good weekend kiddies, play it safe and smart.---

No comments: