Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This and that....

---Well, as of this afternoon I had learned that my ex niece in law who is 16 has still NOT been found. Its getting to be a little frightening for everyone now. Odds are shes out there somewhere with a stupid little dumb ass friend thinking she is hot shit, but I can even admit, Im a little worried. The proper Authorities are now totally involved.

We got into the new Duplex today and did some (not really a lot) of painting and we had to pay some dude with a nice plow on the front of his truck to come plow the driveway clear, damn thing is an eternity long and there was no way I was gonna shovel it when the outside temp. was minus 6 at the time and there was 8 inches of heavy snow in the way. It took this guy about 3 1/2 mins. to do the job and he was on his way. Easiest 20 bones Ive ever seen some Kat with a plow earn.

Tomorrow will be more of the same, Ill get up early, go get my haircut, then back to the new duplex for more painting. Same thing Thursday...go to therapy, then go paint, then spend the night with the ex and the little one for Valentine's Day.

Lots of painting, lots of it. We are painting everything there is, more or less. Kitchen, which got done today, bathroom, living room and both bedrooms.

Scott, I am still thinking about you and your loss, Im really sorry brother.

This should have been your night out with Mikey S. Pictures anyone? Please tell me someone took pics. So, how he is? Did he look different? He still smokes, doesnt he? Yeah, I thought so. Please fill me in, how was your night with him?---

No comments: