Sunday, February 17, 2008

Old mother fucking man winter

---Hes being a real bitch right now. We dont have much snow on the ground, maybe 3 inches, but the wind, damn, its blowing like mad, total white out conditions. Needless to say, I will not be going out in this shit today.

I am still thinking a lot about the marriage question I posted last night and Id love to hear more from you guys about it. Thanks Scott for your answer, it was totally honest and up front and it made me think about quite a bit.

Well, my ex (Gosh I hate that) niece got nabbed last night, thank God. She was intoxicated at the time and I guess she may have been using some pretty hard street drugs throughout the week. She in a detention center now until she goes back to see a judge this coming week. Im just happy shes alive, she was using some seriously hard stuff. I know what thats like, I know what its like to traverse down that path and when it hits you, it sucks, BAD. There are only a few things that keep me drug free today....my kid, my Mother and the influence of a few heroes that have been down the path already too and are now clean, kinda like idols I guess.

Well, have a good day, Ill check back every now and then since I aint goin anywhere today cuz of this blizzard.---

No comments: